How do I get connected?
- Check your address if Fiber Corp is available.
- Have a modem compatible to fiber to premises available and ensure that it’s not lock to any ISP.
(Our recommended modem varies from the most affordable to a higher price. Take a peek on the modem using the link below and select what suits your best. Note: prices vary overtime. We suggest that you go check your nearest technology store such as JB HiFi or Officeworks to get the latest price.
|TP Link AC1200 Archer C54||$69 – $127|
|TP Link AC1200 Archer A6||$92- $159|
|TP Link Archer VR400 AC1200 Router||$138-165|
|TP Link Archer VR600v AC1600 Router||$148-189|
|UDM-Pro for 1Gbps||$379|
- Select a plan and our friendly experts will call you to complete the set-up process.
- Just the set-up fee of $45 + the monthly plan of your choice to start your 14-day free trial.
What internet provider I can choose?
You can choose any internet provide on Fiber Corp network.
What actual speed does Premium Package offer?
As advertised including during peak hours.
Which speed is right for my home: Premium or Ultimate?
Premium package is perfect for large households of 6 or more people using multiple connected devices. It offers:
- Simultaneous working or studying from home, serious gaming, concurrent downloading and uploading of files, emails, web browsing and social media;
- Or streaming a single Ultra High Definition/4K video, with other devices streaming HD or lower resolutions.
Ultimate package is the fastest connection for large households of 6 or more people looking to get the most out of multiple high demand devices. It offers:
- Simultaneous working or studying from home, serious gaming with live stream capability, concurrent downloading and uploading of large files, emails, web browsing and social media;
Or streaming a single 8K video, with multiple other devices streaming HD or lower resolutions.
Can I cancel or change my plan anytime?
Yes, you can send an email to email@example.com with following information:
- Your Name
- Account number
- Cancellation date or the plan you would like to move to
- Reason for cancelling (We’d love to hear from you and get your feedback to help improve our service.)
Note: Any pending bill in the account should be settled first before we can cancel the service.